AI Business Automation Platform
Sentispec Access offers
Sentispec Access offers instant business value by processing video stream data from existing security cameras. While receiving data through from legacy cameras, it can extract key meta data, and correlates this with business system data.
This delivers a range of revenue improvements, cost reductions and workflow optimisations. Here are some scenarios to describe a few installations for this platform products.
Logistics and distribution client
Operations business application
Industries where the Sentispec Access makes dramatic improvements include logistics, distribution and warehousing. Clients in this space benefit from Robotic Process Automation enabled by Sentispec Access AI technology.
In addition, they benefit from automated space logistics, warehouse optimisation, congestion control which improve safety protocols. They also benefit from automated stock control and as result reduced shrinkage which improves the bottom line.
Logistics, distribution and warehousing
For a logistics client we are delivering a range of workflow optimisations. These include automated stock taking, workflow congestion alerts and unattended consignment identifications. We also working in the packing and distribution zones, monitoring product shipment optimisations.
This reduces the cost to serve and increases the return on investment for each shipment.
Real time data produced and streamed also includes location specific statistical data on the flow of goods through warehouses.
This improves throughput through the warehouse, and thus improves revenues per site, and reduces costs simultaneously.
Sentispec Access platform
The Sentispec Access platform
Sentispec Access consists of a number of offerings providing a range of automation services for business and security processes. These include the following product elements:
- Edge – Facilitates the analysis on the target device. This is done either directly on a camera or via a video recording server.
- IoT Hub – Enables deployment, maintenance and configuration of algorithms directly onto target devices.
- Cloud – Stores and processes statistics data, and distributes alerts and notifications.
- Admin – Enables the customer to manage their own data and users. It also offers pull out statistics, and results from predictive analytics.
- Access Apps – Web/mobile apps are used for performing administrative operations. They also react to urgent alerts received via other products.
Automated stock control saves time and money in a warehouse
The combination of business system data and video stream analytics unlock a wide range of business process optimisations
We will be in touch shortly.
We’re happy to hear from you. Contact us today to learn more about our business
and how you can benefit from working with us.